To take a property of the market you need to provide:
- Application charge (per person) £120.00 inc vat (non refundable)
- Guarantor charge (per person) £60.00 inc vat (non refundable)
- Student Application charge (per person) £150.00 inc vat (non refundable) this includes your Guarantor
Before we can process your application we require copies for every one:
- Passport and driving licence (we need to see originals)
- Proof of current address
- National insurance number
- 3 months bank statements
- 3 months wage slips
- We will take copies if you require.
When you have passed your administration stage you need to pay a holding deposit of £150.
This is deducted from total amount when you move in and is non refundable if you change your mind.
On the day you move in you will need to pay.
- 1 months rent plus £200 as a deposit
- 1 months rent in advance
- Inventory fee (including check in/out) dvd & written £75.00 inc vat
- Contract charge £60.00 inc vat
- Example, rent £525 = Advance £525, Deposit £725, Inventory £75 and Contract charge £60, total to pay £1385
- Students costs will be confirmed on application.
All forms and documents to be returned in 3 working days
During your tenancy you may have to pay.
- Renewal contract fee £45 inc VAT.
- Early termination fee £270 inc VAT, please note, this is subject to Landlords permission and if required a tenant to take over the agreement, whilst also going through the same process at the start of this fee schedule. Reference fees, deposit etc.
- Locked out or loss of keys £45 inc VAT.
- Amendment fee, such as change of name, adding a tenant, adding a Pet (subject to Landlord approval) £80 inc VAT (adding a tenant will be subject to the £120 reference fee as indicated above).