Tenancy Info and Fees
For a PDF copy of our fee schedule please click this link.
When you have completed the pre application form.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks’ rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
The agent is a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a redress scheme, and safeagent (previously NALS Client Money Protection).
Before we can process your application we require copies for every one:
- Passport and driving licence (we need to see originals)
- Proof of current address
- National insurance number
- 3 months bank statements
- 3 months wage slips
- We will take copies if you require.
On the day you move in you will need to pay.
- 5 weeks rent as the deposit. You can calculate this by following : Monthly rent multiply by 12, divide by 52 and then multiply by 5.
- 1 months rent in advance
- Example, rent £600 = Advance £600, Deposit £692, minus your one weeks holding deposit £138. Total to pay £1154