Tenants Coventry & Bedworth
We know finding somewhere to live can be stressful, so we try our best to make the process as simple and stress free as possible.
Godiva Estates understands that in order to deliver outstanding service to our landlords, we need to take care of our Coventry tenants.
To ensure that our tenants in Coventry receive quality customer service Godiva Estates:
- Has an extensive range of available properties for rent
- Ensures all properties are let legally
- Protects tenant deposits in a government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Provides easy to read agreements that comply with the latest legal regulations
- Accompanies tenants on all viewings
To make it as easy as possible for you to find a property that meets your needs, we have invested time and money developing our website that allows you to:
- Easily search for a property that is in the right area and price range
- View the energy performance certificate (EPC) – From 1st October 2008, all properties that are marketed for rent MUST have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The EPC is made available for tenants to see, making it easier for tenants in Coventry to understand how much their utility bills are likely to be
- Request viewings via our website
- Easily source contact details for the office
Once you have found a property that you like the look of, contact us by phone or email to arrange a convenient viewing time.
As properties become available, our first action is to contact prospective Coventry tenants on the database whose requirements match the property. If you are looking for a rental property then please call us, or complete our registration form to enter your requirements on our database and you will receive an email/text message as soon as we get a new property.
You can find all referencing forms for Tenants on our website to download and complete. You then return them to us at the office along with all original requested supporting documents.
With managed properties you will be provided with a video and written inventory for your protection. Along with this you will have an out of hour’s emergency maintenance contact number.
If you are based in Coventry, Bedworth or the local area and have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us today.